Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tweet of the Week Donation

With the donation from winning my second tweet of the week contest, I donated the money to Because International, the non-profit that manufactures/donates the Shoe that Grows. Fortunately for the organization (but unfortunately for me), they have had a lot of positive publicity recently and are currently sold out of their shoes in adults sizes (they make a small amount of the shoes they produce available for sale, while most pairs are donated). Though I was not able to secure a pair of shoes to show the class, I did donate all of the donation to the organization.

In addition, I also received my thank you letter for my earlier donation to the Rescue Mission. It had been sent to my home address instead of to Binghamton!

No comments:

Post a Comment